Warehouse Buildings in Oklahoma
- If you plan on staying in the same location for an extended period of time, buying commercial real estate OKC might be the best option for you. If you have the ideal location, consider the benefits of making this investment.
- As the owner, you do not need permission to customize the building and make changes as you see fit. You can operate your business freely without the interference of a landlord.
- Your payment goes directly to ownership, and it is based on the value of the property, not the landlord’s need for a profit. Additionally, you do not have to deal with ever-increasing rent.
- Warehouse buildings in Oklahoma are likely to appreciate in value. If you ever decide to sell, you will probably make a profit.
- You can always lease the space if you need to move your business to another location, creating an additional income stream.
- As the owner, you have the choice to make decisions about care and maintenance as you see fit. However, you are also responsible for every aspect of your property if something were to go wrong.
- Buying commercial real estate is an investment that requires a large sum of money upfront, and you will probably need to take out a loan.
- If you do outgrow the space, your ability to find a buyer or renter will be limited by the zoning regulations in place.
- Leasing a warehouse means that it will be easier to move on if the size of the space no longer works for your needs. You do not have to deal with selling or leasing.
- You are not entirely responsible for the maintenance of a property you lease. If there is a major structural problem, you can always contact the landlord to handle it.
- The rent you pay can and likely will go up every time you renew your lease.
- You will have limitations on how you can customize the property based on the owner’s preferences.
- There is an extra cost every time you need to move from location to location.
At Horizon Commercial Real Estate, we understand that every business owner’s needs are unique. The decision to purchase or rent is based on the location, business projections, and your finances. In some circumstances, renting will be the safer option. At the same time, buying will be a better choice for those prepared to make the investment.
If you have any questions about buying or leasing a warehouse, please contact us. Our team will happily advise you based on the current market conditions and trends as well as your own needs. Together, we can find the ideal warehouse for your organization.