How to Find a Commercial Real Estate Agent
There are different ways to find a top commercial real estate broker.
Do Your Research
With the internet, you can easily look up different agents and brokers. The best commercial real estate brokers should have informative websites. When you view a broker’s services and clients, it will give you an idea of whether you want to work with them.
Ask for Referrals
If you know anyone who recently invested in commercial real estate in Oklahoma, you can always contact them for a referral. When people are happy with an agent, they will be more than happy to share their experiences.
Hiring a Commercial Real Estate Broker
Once you have narrowed down your choices, it is time to begin contacting them. Have a list of your needs and questions ready before you speak with them.
Common questions include:
- What is your specialty?
- How long have you been in commercial real estate?
- What is your escrow company of choice?
- How familiar are you with this market?
- Do you have a list of references?
Other questions will depend on your needs:
- How would you market my property?
- What is the price range per sq foot for a property that meets my needs?
- How long do you think it will take to sell or lease this property?
- Do you have any backup marketing plans?
A good broker will be willing to answer your questions honestly and develop a rapport. Before hiring a commercial real estate broker, you should be confident that they understand your needs and will be able to help you reach your goals.
Now you have an idea of how to find a commercial real estate agent. If you have any questions about commercial real estate in Oklahoma or the services that we provide, please reach out to us. We are more than happy to help.